Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just breathe...

First of all, the story of the father who sent a tape recorder to school and caught the teachers not being "kind" (to say the least) has engulfed our family as well.  It about broke my heart when Dude mentioned it on the way home the other day.  He was so concerned that Choo's current teachers aren't treating him right, that Dude was almost crying.  A fact that he will deny to his dying day, in the name of cool.  Yet again, our decision to move our family has been reinforced.  

There is so much that needs to be done before we go.  Bear has been a sweetheart and is suggesting that we sell almost all of our furniture and buy all new stuff when we get there.  Of course, that is just one more thing to do.  If I look at it in total, I think I may lose my mind.  I am trying to break everything down into small tasks that I can complete and give myself a sense of accomplishment.

Part of me can't wait for school to be out, part of me wants them to go to school year round!  I don't think we are going on a summer vacation this year with everything going on.  Which is totally fine with me!!!

Choo and I visited my mother twice this week.  (Lucky woman)  Both times, Choo was such a pleasure to be around.  Guess next week it is back to the cleaning and the errands and the other usual stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment